What Sets us Apart
As an independent insurance agency we have great relationships with many well-known, reputable insurance companies, giving you the power of choice.
Our insurance advisors have years of experience in the insurance industry and serve as your advocate from selecting coverage through filing a claim.
Our insurance advisors have a strong passion for insurance and protecting what you value most in business and in life. We treat our customers like family.
Get to Know Kaplansky
Not Your Average Insurance Agency
It’s no secret – insurance can be confusing, and at times, frustrating. We don’t believe it has to be. Since 1974, we’ve built and continue to establish ourselves as the agency that delivers an exceptional customer experience, choice and reliability.
Our mission is to be the insurance agency you didn’t think existed – the one who is reliable, the one who serves as your advocate and ultimately, the one who’s got your back. The bottom line is, if it matters to you, it matters to us. Our mission is to provide competitive and top quality insurance products to individuals, families and small and medium business.
We Believe in Freedom of Choice
You wouldn’t go to an ice cream shop that only sells one flavor. So why buy your insurance that way? At Kaplansky Insurance, we believe in the power of choice, which is why we work with the top-rated regional and national insurance companies making it easier for you to save time and money. Who doesn’t want that?
We’re not computers, we are real, live members of your community who believe you deserve more than 15 minutes of our time, and we’re committed to being your advocate in times of need. When you work with Kaplansky Insurance, you deal with people you know – and people who know you.
Our Core Values
Caring is in our Culture. It's part of our DNA.
We don’t just care about our clients, companies and team members, we care about the communities in which we live and work. Every day, we make it a point to be good neighbors in the communities we serve. In part, that means providing friendly, personalized products and service to protect what you value most. From your home to your business, from fundraisers to volunteering and everything in between, our agency is committed to being involved with the amazing organizations that protect and create the amazing way of life that defines New England.
- Aids Support Group Of Cape Cod
- Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- American Red Cross
- Birthday Wishes
- Brookline Arts Center
- Brookline Chamber of Commerce
- Brookline Community Foundation
- Brookline Teen Center
- Boston Rescue Mission
- Cape Cod Community Development Partnership
- Carlisle Chamber Orchestra
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies
- Cory’s Crusaders
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Ellie Fund
- Friends Of The Truro Library
- Fine Arts Work Center In Provincetown
- HASK: Have A Sammi Kinda Day
- Horizons For Homeless Children
- Jewish Community Centers Of Greater Boston
- The Jimmy Fund
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Maynard Business Alliance
- Milford Permanent Firefighters Association
- Milford Police Association
- MSPCA Angell
- National Ataxia Foundation
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- National Kidney Foundation
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- National Stroke Association
- Newton-Needham Regional Chamber
- The Needham Police Union
- Red Cross Greater Houston
- Southcoast Chamber of Commerce
- Newton Police Memorial Association
- Ovarian Cancer Research Fund
- The Pan-Massachusetts Challenge
- Provincetown Business Guild
- Provincetown Jazz Festival
- Provincetown Portuguese Festival
- Provincetown Theater
- Rosie’s Place
- Special Olympics Massachusetts
- Truro Concert Committee
- Truro Historical Society
- Truro Treasures
- Truro Educational and Enrichment Alliance (TEEA)
- Toys For Tots
- Wellfleet Preservation Hall
Certifications & Designations Held by our Talented Team
- Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA)
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR)
- Accredited Adviser in Insurance (AAI)
- Licensed Insurance Adviser (LIA)